The University of Stirling is offering scholarships to interested applicants who are looking to acquire a Masters degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship is worth £4,000 and its provided to outstanding applicants.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be self financing.
- Applicants must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible Masters programme (postgraduate taught programme) at the University of Stirling.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic records.
Interested applicants are advised to complete the University of StirlingPGT International Excellence Scholarship application form
Please include the following documents, as well as your application form:
– Copies of academic qualifications or certificates
An academic transcript from your undergraduate programme
– A research proposal (for research programmes only)
In addition, EU/international students must submit:
– A translated version of your transcript (if necessary)
– Evidence of English language proficiency (if relevant)
And international students who require a visa to enter the UK must also provide:
A copy of the personal details page of your valid passport
A copy of your current Tier 4 visa, if you are currently studying in the UK
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 31st May 2018.
For More Enquires Visit The Scholarship Webpage